Monday, October 12, 2009

Chiropractic and Me

So here I go again starting yet another blog. Here is my Chiropractic Story. I'm a student in Hayward, CA at Life Chiropractic College West. I've taken my first steps down the pathway that will lead me to being a chiropractor. I was originally planning on being a dentist but found that was not the life for me. I started out being a skeptic that chiropractic could help at all but once I saw how it could help my wife after a serious injury I found myself changing my mind set about chiropractic. While it is a new world for me and I am excited to explore it the one thing I know right now about the profession I have chosen is that we are not back doctors rather we are doctors of the nervous system and we care about functionality. I guess bottom line is we care and I look forward to sharing my experiences of chiropractic school here.

No comments:

Post a Comment